- What is Treasure Global Inc (“TGL”)?
Treasure Global Inc (“TGL”/ NASDAQ: TGL) is an innovative Malaysian e-commerce platform providing seamless technology enabled solutions for lifestyle needs with instant rebates and affiliate cashback programs. On a mission to bring together the worlds of online e-commerce and offline physical retailers, TGL is developing a portfolio of leading digital platforms for use throughout Southeast Asia (“SEA”) and Japan. In June 2020, TGL launched its proprietary product, the ZCITY App, a unique digital ecosystem that transforms and simplifies the e-payment experience for consumers, while simultaneously allowing them to earn rewards. In the ZCITY ecosystem, users can utilize Tazte, a revenue generating digital F&B management system providing merchants with a one-stop touchless management and automated solution to digitalize their businesses. As of December 31, 2022, ZCITY had over 2,300,000 registered users.
- What year was TGL founded?
Founded in March 2020
- Where is TGL incorporated?
- Where is TGL headquartered?
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 #739
New York, NY 10001
- Who are TGL’s top executives?
- When did TGL go public?
In August of 2022, TGL completed its initial public offering and began trading on the Nasdaq Stock Market.
- What exchange does the stock trade on and what is the stock ticker symbol?
TGL trades on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the ticker symbol “TGL.”
- How do I invest in TGL?
You can purchase shares in the Company through a registered broker-dealer of your choice. You cannot purchase units directly from the Company. For information about investing in stocks, you may want to consult a financial professional to explain to you the risks and suitability when investing.
- Does TGL offer a Direct Stock Purchase Plan (DSPP or DRIP)?
We do not offer a direct stock purchase or dividend reinvestment program.
- Does TGL pay a dividend?
TGL does not anticipate paying any cash dividends in the foreseeable future.
- What is TGL’s fiscal year?
Our fiscal year end is June 30. The Company’s quarterly periods conclude on September 30, December 31, March 31, and June 30.
- Who is TGL's independent auditor?
- Who is TGL’s transfer agent?
Vstock Transfer, LLC
- Where do I find SEC filings?
- Do you have another question that hasn't been answered?
Please submit investor questions here.